Sweet Jesus, I Love You!

It's official... I've hung up my Blog boots!. Just one last post before I drop off this mortal void of blog-ness: feast your silly litte face holes on these:


Just puts a smile on my face looking at these lovelies. I think I have devleoped a slightly unnerving obsession with all things Vargas & Elvgren (the two pic's above are Elvgren) my new flat seems to have increasing numbers of, ahem, 'Artistic' imagery. you can check out a really great Elvgren gallery here. For Vargas, you can check back on previous posts where I have added images, or go here for the good stuff. and one final plug for my good friend Talia Shapiro who does all things Pin Up here. She's smart, she's lovely, she likes Pin Ups!... she married, damnit!

I really only have one thing to say; Thank you. Friends and strangers you've made the whole experience of blogging a little less, errr, pointless....

I have a single Philosophy,
fill what is empty
empty what is full
scratch where it itches


Good-bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tom,

Why bring the Blog to an end???

Hope you are well matey. We really must catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

hello - re your " santon post" on the 18 /03 please send me an email and i will definatley get back in touch im sure these do simmilar ones
thanks
james dentims