"Your rolled up sleeves, and your skull t-shirt"



- Amy Winhouse: "You Know I'm No Good"

; "You say why did you do it with him today?And sniff me out like I was Tanqueray "
crackin' line:
She's ever so slightly bonkers, but I like it: She's got that B-movie-gak-head-rockabilly-chic-thing going on, or something

I got this T-shirt from Howcool.com (Ignore the suspect lingerie section, and just go straight to the T-Shirts)

I think it was about $25 (but no shipping or Import costs) which is a bargain, it's extremely good quality too.

There seems to be a resurgence of Rockabilly in Brighton You can also check out the Engine Rooms website for listings and stuff: "It's too cool for school daddy!" - but the Vince Ray Tattoos are just about the coolest thing there is... 20 Camels, a switchblade and a greasy jelly roll....

No comments: