I'm Entering the Hell Mouth of Blog:

My Girlfriend tells me I should get a hobby. Pah!. I'm perfectly happy siting around looking at needless shit on the Internet and laughing at silly bollocks on You Tube or something like that:

I like movies a lot, and spend too much time getting all nerdy over IMDB trivia (usually, at work I can get away with a couple of hours checking pointless facts about one film or another that I've watched the night before. That's a hobby, right?) I'm a 36 year old boy masquerading as a competent human. At least I don't have peoples' lives in my hands, they would be buggered if that were true.

I'm certainly hoping this might end up being a pointless dumping ground for stuff that I find slightly amusing, or at least a place where I can put all my empty thoughts out there, y'know, let them spill out needlessly onto a poor unsuspecting world.

Most likely there will be one other person who I connect with, who I'm certain will adopt a less than healthy interest in me. Here's hoping:








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Tommy! Interesting indeed. Looks like you've found a new hobby. I'm lovin' Amy Whinehaaaaaas as well! Just bought the album. She looks like she smells of wee but has such an orginal and rich voice!

She's one of those birds that you'd like to shag, but you don't know why.....know what I mean?

I'll be in touch to talk further bollocks. Peace ! Marcus